Many millions of users around the globe use Instagram each day. The social media platform gives you the chance to connect with an enormous number of people from different regions of the globe.
Utilizing Instagram to market your business can aid in building your reputation, increase visitors, increase your number of email subscribers , and increase sales.
- Keep It Social If you are using Instagram to promote your business consider social media, not advertising. Make content that your audience will engage with, and not avoid because it appears too unprofessional. Make it clear that you are interested in pictures within your field to make people more interested in following your blog.
- Provide Value Instagram users are avid shoppers who conduct their own studies, so the more information you are able to provide the users in the form of pictures and carousels, as well as stories, the more valuable.
- Use Stories Instagram Stories give instant updates and instant gratification that. They are only available for 24 hours, which creates an atmosphere of urgency and excitement.
- Use Hashtags A lot of people are actively searching for specific hashtags. Your photos will be cheap likes for instagram waiting for them. A recent Instagram study found that the addition of at the very least one hashtag on all of your posts can result in greater than 12 percent of engagement on average.
- Call To Action Each post you publish must include an explicit call to action that is in line with your company’s goal when you create it. Instagram offers a variety of buttons, including “Buy Now’.
- Link Back To Your Site Instagram is an excellent method to bring traffic to your website. More than half of users on the social media platform follow at least one company, and claim to have gained knowledge about a service or product via Instagram.
- Consistent Brand Image Be consistent with your page’s focus. Use hashtags, photos captions, videos and photos that are relevant to the topic of your page.
- Create A Good Profile Make sure that your Instagram profile is clear to your intended viewers about who you are and what you are doing. The search engine on Instagram is based on text, so you are more likely to have people finding you if your username contains a keyword or two that are relevant to your company.
- Switch From Personal To Business Change to a business account in order to access all of the analytics and tools available.
- Use Your Analytics The process of analyzing your marketing using Instagram is a breeze. Instagram Insights gives you all the pertinent information about your account. It will let you know if your marketing efforts pay off.